Physicist, reader, human being, and lover of vegetarian cuisine, not necessarily in that order. Second-most M̶o̶s̶t̶ reputation in bounties on Science Fiction and Fantasy Stack Exchange.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '19 at 3:06
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 105.4k 105.4k 2828 gold badges417417 silver badges566566 bronze badges
- Politics 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 211 Was Rorschach's Pagliacci joke a real joke?
- 201 If Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard (allegedly), why would he work at a glorified boarding school? Is there a role with more responsibility?
- 147 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 126 Was the "Something Wicked This Way Comes" tag line to the Prisoner Of Azkaban movie poster taken from the 1962 Ray Bradbury novel of the same name?
- 125 Are there any (natural) scientists in Middle-earth?
- 113 What happened to Fawkes?
- 107 Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?
- View more network posts →