So, I've been an avid user of interpersonal skills for a little while now and have gained a decent amount of rep from being so. I'm also an avid fan of bounties so I've decided today to mix the two.
From the first 104 days (as of today) that IPS.SE has been in action, I've gained numerous perspectives on plenty of different scenarios that we all encounter on a day to day basis and have also learned from them, which made me follow suit on HDE's post highlighting the 50-day milestone and give back to the community: Rewarding the best answers in the first 50 days of Interpersonal Skills.
The same rules apply (with subtle changes to the rep amounts and of course, dates.):
- Write an answer to this post with a link to the answer you're nominating and a short paragraph explaining why the answer is one of the best. Only nominate one answer in each meta answer.
- The answer must have been written prior to 10/10/2017, 19:00 GMT.
- No self-nominations allowed! Let's try to be generous to other people.
- The meta nomination answer with the most upvotes - not net score, but upvotes - wins. The score of the actual answer does not matter; remember, some of the best answers may have gone unnoticed.
- The #1 answer will get a bounty of +500, the #2 answer will get a bounty of +300, and the #3 answer will get a bounty of +200. (I will be putting up all that rep)
- Voting ends on 10th November 2017, 0:00 GMT.
May the best answer win!
- Seeing as the last one wasn't so popular, I've upped the rep amounts as an incentive, but that will change if it turns out to be the same as last time (I'll decide when the deadline hits). But, I don't think that'll happen again. There have been plenty of brilliant answers after the 50-day mark!
- Feel free to contribute rep, but don't feel obligated to. I'm happy to throw all the rep at this.
- If you have any questions regarding the model of this post, please refer to the 50-day meta post before leaving a comment.
- Winner - Ever Lee Foxton's answer to Dealing with somebody who's ignoring my very existence gaining 500 rep
- Runner up - BradC's answer to How can I stop my friend from replying "anything" when asking them what they'd like to eat? gaining 300 rep
- Joint Third - Threetimes's answer to Should I always ask a dog owner before I pet their dog? && OldPadawan's answer to How do I learn to pick my battles a little better? gaining 200 rep each